With Week 1 complete and Week 2 about to begin, there is a small window of time for some quick reflection. Here are the highlights from the introductory week of the program:
1. The sense of collaboration filling the eFactory is off the charts. Everyone wants to see everyone else succeed. This is why we feel like success is inevitable.
2. Feedback and great ideas abound. This is really just an extension of #1. Within the accelerator space, in just one week the feedback has been honest and constructive, which has moved all of us forward.
3. We couldn't be more thrilled with our lead mentor. The relationship we are developing is a true mentor relationship, with positive contributions already being too many to count.
4. COFFEE! We have access to the elixir of heaven for free from quality places like Brick and Mortar and The Coffee Ethic? Yes, Please!
5. So much cool stuff. Inside information about Springfield Business Development, Virtual and Augmented Reality, Government Contracts and Funding, Local Innovation Center, and more already in one week.
If Week 1 is any indication, we are in for the experience of a lifetime.
Week 2, bring it on!
-Let's Do Lunch Team